'Nie wieder Krieg! Nie wieder Völkermord!' Der Kosovo-Konflikt als europäisches Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Zapf, 1984. "Welfare production: Public versus private," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 263-274, April.
- Franz Rothenbacher, 1998. "European Scientific Socio-Economic Reporting: State and Possibilities of Development," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 291-328, July.
- Klaus-Dietrich Bedau, 1999. "Zur materiellen Lage der Senioren in West- und Ostdeutschland," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 66(37), pages 667-678.
- Blake, David, 2003. "Pension Schemes and Pension Funds in the United Kingdom," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199243532.
More about this item
Keywordsconstitutional change; democratization; dispute resolution; enlargement; EU-East-Central Europe; European identity; federalism; fundamental/human rights; Germany; institutionalisation; integration theory; internationalism; law; legitimacy; minorities; national autonomy; nationality; Nation-state; NATO; non-discrimination; participation; pluralism; referendum; regions; state building;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:mzesxx:p0004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Melbeck). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mzmande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.