Internet Law in the Era of Transnational Law
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnette, Paul & Papadopoulos, Yannis, 2008. "On the politicization of the European consociation: A middle way between Hix and Bartolini," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 1, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2009. "The double asymmetry of European integration: Or: why the EU cannot be a social market economy," MPIfG Working Paper 09/12, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Mikhaylov, Slava & Marsh, Michael, . "European Parliament elections and EU governance," Living Reviews in European Governance (LREG), Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Dorothee Bohle, 2010. "The Crisis of the Eurozone," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 77, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Vivien A. Schmidt, 2010. "The European Union in search of political identity and legitimacy: Is more Politics the Answer?," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 5, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Abdul Ghafar Noury & Simon Hix & Gérard Roland, 2007. "Democratic politics in the European Parliament," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7744, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- G. Federico Mancini, 1998. "Europe - The Case for Statehood ... and the Case Against An Exchange," Jean Monnet Working Papers 6, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Ladrech, Robert, . "Europeanization and political parties," Living Reviews in European Governance (LREG), Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:04:p:515-528_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andeweg, Rudy B., 2003. "Beyond representativeness? Trends in political representation," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 147-161, May.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet; globalization; sovereignty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .