Turkey's Party System and the Paucity of Minority Policy Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teresa Curristine, 2003. "Performance Information in the Budget Process: Results of the OECD 2005 Questionnaire," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 87-131.
- Pollitt, Christopher & Bouckaert, Geert, 2004. "Public Management Reform: A Comparative Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199268498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gözde Yilmaz, 2011. "Is There a Puzzle? Compliance with Minority Rights in Turkey (1999-2010)," KFG Working Papers p0023, Free University Berlin.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-02-27 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-02-27 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .