Implications of the Euro for International Monetary Relations: A Pole of Attraction in Europe and in the Mediterranean Basin
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||15 Oct 2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via dei Roccettini, 9 - I-50016 San Domenico di Fiesole|
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/RSCAS/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Giovannini, Alberto, 1986.
"Monetary Policy Interactions under Managed Exchange Rates,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Giovannini, Alberto, 1989. "Monetary Policy Interactions under Managed Exchange Rates," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 199-213, May.
- C. Randall Henning, 1997.
"Cooperating with Europe's Monetary Union,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa49, December.
- C. Randall Henning, 1997. "Cooperating with Europe's Monetary Union," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa49.
- Chauffour, J.-P. & Stemissiotis, L. & Directorate General II - Economic and Financial Affairs, 1998. "The Impact of the Euro on Mediterranean Partner Countries," Papers 24, Commission of the EEC - Euro Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.