Implications of the Euro for International Monetary Relations: A Pole of Attraction in Europe and in the Mediterranean Basin
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||15 Oct 2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via dei Roccettini, 9 - I-50016 San Domenico di Fiesole|
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/RSCAS/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. Randall Henning, 1997.
"Cooperating with Europe's Monetary Union,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa49.
- C. Randall Henning, 1997. "Cooperating with Europe's Monetary Union," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa49, December.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Giovannini, Alberto, 1986.
"Monetary Policy Interactions under Managed Exchange Rates,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Giovannini, Alberto, 1989. "Monetary Policy Interactions under Managed Exchange Rates," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 199-213, May.
- Chauffour, J.-P. & Stemissiotis, L. & Directorate General II - Economic and Financial Affairs, 1998. "The Impact of the Euro on Mediterranean Partner Countries," Papers 24, Commission of the EEC - Euro Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.