What's New in European Administrative Law? Quoi de Neuf en Droit Administratif européen ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Follesdal, Andreas & Hix, Simon, 2005. "Why There is a Democratic Deficit in the EU: A Response to Majone and Moravcsik," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Mario Savino, 2005. "The Constitutional Legitimacy of the EU Committees," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 3, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:01:p:29-43_05 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEuropeanization; implementation; multilevel governance; networks; participation; public administration; fundamental/human rights; judicial review; mutual adjustment; subsidiarity; comitology; decentralisation; institutions; European Agencies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-10-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2005-10-22 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-10-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euilaw:p0026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Machteld Nijsten). General contact details of provider: http://www.eui.eu/LAW/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .