The Constitutional Treaty: Legislative and Executive Power in the Emerging Constitutional Order
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Follesdal, Andreas & Hix, Simon, 2005. "Why There is a Democratic Deficit in the EU: A Response to Majone and Moravcsik," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Mario Savino, 2005. "The Constitutional Legitimacy of the EU Committees," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 3, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:01:p:29-43_05 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spyros Blavoukos & Dimitris Bourantonis & George Pagoulatos, 2007. "A President for the European Union: A New Actor in Town?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 231-252, June.
- Eva Nieto Garrido, 2005. "The Strengthening of the Commission Competences by the Constitutional Treaty and the Principle of Balance of Power," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 3, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
More about this item
Keywordsconstitution building; European Convention; competences; institutions; legislative procedure;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euilaw:p0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Machteld Nijsten). General contact details of provider: http://www.eui.eu/LAW/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .