Liquidity in times of crisis: Even the ESM needs it
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis Vitek & Scott Roger, 2012. "The Global Macroeconomic Costs of Raising Bank Capital Adequacy Requirements," IMF Working Papers 12/44, International Monetary Fund.
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- João A. C. Santos, 2000. "Bank capital regulation in contemporary banking theory: a review of the literature," BIS Working Papers 90, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra M. D. Hild & Bernhard Herz & Christian Bauer, 2016. "The European Stability Mechanism - bastion of calm or crisis accelerant?," Research Papers in Economics 2016-12, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Herz, Bernhard & Bauer, Christian & Hild, Alexandra, 2016. "Designing the ESM—Who Profits, Who Pays?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145709, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-07-01 (Banking)
- NEP-MON-2012-07-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eps:cepswp:6787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Minkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepssbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .