Impact of Public R&D Financing on Employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- André Sapir, 2000.
"Trade Regionalism in Europe: Towards an Integrated Approach,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 151-162, March.
- André Sapir, 2000. "Trade regionalism in Europe: Towards an integrated approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8142, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Sapir, 2001. "Trade regionalism in Europe: towards an integrated approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8144, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jesper Jensen & Thomas Rutherford & David Tarr, 2014.
"The Impact of Liberalizing Barriers to Foreign Direct Investment in Services: The Case of Russian Accession to the World Trade Organization,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 6, pages 125-149
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jesper Jensen & Thomas Rutherford & David Tarr, 2007. "The Impact of Liberalizing Barriers to Foreign Direct Investment in Services: The Case of Russian Accession to the World Trade Organization," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 482-506, August.
- Jensen, Jesper & Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David, 2004. "The impact of liberalizing barriers to foreign direct investment in services - the case of Russian accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3391, The World Bank.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Robert McDougall, 2000. "Theoretical Structure of Dynamic GTAP," GTAP Technical Papers 480, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Padma Swaminathan, 1996. "Introducing Monopolistic Competition into the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 309, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Vaittinen Risto, 2000. "Eastern Enlargement of the European Union - Transition in applicant countries and evaluation of the economic prospects with a dynamic CGE-model," Research Reports 64, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1975. "Production and Demand Models with Direct or Indirect Implicit Additivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 395-419, May.
- Huff, Karen & Thomas W. Hertel, 2001. "Decomposing Welfare Changes in GTAP," GTAP Technical Papers 308, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Howe, Howard, 1975. "Development of the extended linear expenditure system from simple saving assumptions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 305-310, July.
- Pekka Sulamaa & Mika WidgrÃ©n, 2004.
"EU-Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 307-323, December.
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén, Mika, 2004. "EU Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén Mika, 2004. "EU-Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration," Discussion Papers 356, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish & Greenaway, David & Panagariya, Arvind, 1998. "Trading Preferentially: Theory and Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1128-1148, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johansson, Edvard & Böckerman, Petri & Prättälä, Ritva & Uutela, Antti, 2005.
"Alcohol Mortality, Drinking Behavior, and Business Cycles: Are Slumps Really Dry Seasons?,"
986, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Petri Böckerman & Edvard Johansson & Ritva Prättälä & Antti Uutela, 2005. "Alcohol mortality, drinking behaviour, and business cycles: are slumps really dry seasons?," HEW 0506002, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic finance; R&D; employment; research and development; substitute; endogeneity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epr:enepwp:039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CEPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eneprea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.