Convergence of real GDP per capita in the EU15. How do the Accession Countries fit in?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iulia Andreea Bucur, 2012. "National And Regional Coordinates Of The Real Convergence Process Intensity In The Enlarged European Union," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(3), pages 274-287, September.
- Stavarek Daniel & Tomanova Lucie, 2014.
"Is the region of Visegrad countries on the track to the euro area? Recent evidence from the real convergence perspective,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 3, pages 130-139.
- Daniel Stavárek & Lucie Tomanova, 2014. "Is the Region of Visegrad Countries on the Track to the Euro Area? Recent Evidence from the Real Convergence Perspective," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 130-139.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1357-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2014.
"Душевой Ввп И Производительность Труда В России: Было Ли Догоняющее Развитие?
[Russia`s per capita and per hour GDP dynamics: have we seen the cathing-up?]," MPRA Paper 56312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz Welsch & Udo Bonn, 2007. "Cross-national income distribution in the European Union: divergence or convergence?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 183-186.
- Welsch, Heinz & Bonn, Udo, 2006. "Is there a "real divergence" in the European Union? A comment," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 259-265, June.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2014.
"Оценка Догоняющего Развития На Уровне Стран И Регионов: Методический Комментарий
[Assessing the catching-up on country and regional level: methodological comments]," MPRA Paper 57375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012.
"European Integration and Inequality among Countries: A Lifecycle Income Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 186-199, February.
- Serrano Martínez Lorenzo & Pastor Monsálvez José Manuel, 2009. "European Integration and Inequality among Countries: a Lifecycle income Analysis," Working Papers 201050, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Jose M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2011. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1424, European Regional Science Association.
- Pastor Monsálvez, José M. & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2009. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," MPRA Paper 18510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milena Nikolova & Boris Nikolaev, 2017.
"Does Joining the EU Make You Happy? Evidence from Bulgaria and Romania,"
Journal of Happiness Studies,
Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1593-1623, December.
- Nikolova, Milena & Nikolaev, Boris, 2016. "Does Joining the EU Make You Happy? Evidence from Bulgaria and Romania," IZA Discussion Papers 9636, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susanne Lechner & Renate Ohr, 2011.
"The right of withdrawal in the treaty of Lisbon: a game theoretic reflection on different decision processes in the EU,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 357-375, December.
- Lechner, Susanne & Ohr, Renate, 2008. "The right of withdrawal in the treaty of Lison: A game theoretic reflection on different decision processes in the EU," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 77, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Vojinović, Borut & Acharya, Sanjaya & Próchniak, Mariusz, 2009. "Convergence Analysis Among the Ten European Transition Economies," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 50(2), pages 17-35, December.
- Welsch, Heinz & Bonn, Udo, 2008. "Economic convergence and life satisfaction in the European Union," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1153-1167, June.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2004.
"Integration and Conditional Convergence in the Enlarged EU Area,"
935, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ville Kaitila, 2005. "Integration and Conditional Convergence in the Enlarged EU Area," Economics Working Papers 031, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Nicholas Apergis & Tsangyao Chang & Christina Christou & Rangan Gupta, 2017.
"Convergence of Health Care Expenditures Across the US States: A Reconsideration,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 303-316, August.
- Nicholas Apergis & Tsangyao Chang & Christina Christou & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Convergence of Health Care Expenditures across the US States: A Reconsideration," Working Papers 201542, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Zarembova, Andrea & Lyocsa, Stefan & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2012. "The Real Convergence of CEE Countries: A Study of Real GDP per capita," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 642-656..
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:274-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markandya, Anil & Pedroso-Galinato, Suzette & Streimikiene, Dalia, 2006. "Energy intensity in transition economies: Is there convergence towards the EU average?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 121-145, January.
- Lau, Marco Chi Keung & Fung, Ka Wai Terence, 2013. "Convergence in Health Care Expenditure of 14 EU Countries: New Evidence from Non-linear Panel Unit Root Test," MPRA Paper 52871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alisher Akhmedjonov & Marco Chi Keung Lau & Berna Balcı İzgi, 2013. "New evidence of regional income divergence in post-reform Russia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2675-2682, June.
- Andreea Vass, 2005. "Romania and the trade and the development approaches to CEE convergence with the EU, under the competitive pressures of integration," IWE Working Papers 151, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Junhua Li & Wenli Cheng, 2015. "Country Size, Economic Structure and Transaction Efficiency: An Asymmetric Spatial General Equilibrium Model of Income Differences across Nations," Monash Economics Working Papers 17-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Valentin Cojanu, 2007. "A Discussion on Competitive Groups of Countries within the European Area of Integration," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 5(2), pages 185-202.
- Chi Lau & Ka Fung & Lee Pugalis, 2014. "Is health care expenditure across Europe converging? Findings from the application of a nonlinear panel unit root test," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 137-156, December.
- E. Tsanana & X. Chapsa & C. Katrakilidis, 2016. "Is growth corrupted or bureaucratic? Panel evidence from the enlarged EU," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(33), pages 3131-3147, July.
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence; EU; accession countries; enlargement;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epr:enepwp:025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CEPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eneprea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.