Absorptive Capacity: Antecedents, Models and Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Marina Papanastassiou & Christos Pitelis & Dimitrios Thomakos, 2007.
"The Multinational Corporation and the global sourcing of knowledge: Remodeling absorptive capacity,"
008, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Kottaridi, Constantina & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pitelis, Christos & Thomakos, Dimitrios, 2008. "The Multinational Corporation and the Global Sourcing of Knowledge: Remodeling Absorptive Capacity," Papers DYNREG35, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Baaij, M.G. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2005. "How Management Consulting Firms Influence Building and Leveraging of Clients’ Competences: Towards a conceptual framework," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-079-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2010.
"Absorptive capacity-one size fits all? A firm-level analysis of absorptive capacity for different kinds of knowledge,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 1-18.
- Schmidt, Tobias, 2005. "Absorptive Capacity: One Size Fits All? Firm-level Analysis of Absorptive Capacity for Different Kinds of Knowledge," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-72, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "Absorptive Capacity – One Size Fits All? A Firm-level Analysis of Absorptive Capacity for Different Kinds of Knowledge," Industrial Organization 0510010, EconWPA.
- Hamel, Nadia & Schrecker, Ted, 2011. "Unpacking capacity to utilize research: A tale of the Burkina Faso public health association," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 31-38, January.
- Carmela Elita Schillaci & Marco Romano & Melita Nicotra, 2012. "Science Parks and Entrepreneurship: Enhancing Territorial Absorptive Capacity in a Hostile Region," DSI Essays Series, DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa, vol. 28.
- Schillaci Carmela Elita & Romano Marco & Nicotra Melita, 2013. "Territory’s Absorptive Capacity," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 109-126, January.
- Lin, Hai-Fen & Su, Jing-Qin & Higgins, Angela, 2016. "How dynamic capabilities affect adoption of management innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 862-876.
- van Wijk, R.A.J.L. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W. & Heinhuis, S.M., 2005. "Reciprocity of Knowledge Flows in Internal Network Forms of Organizing," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-024-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- N. Elangovan, 2016. "Mediation of Perceived Innovation Characteristics on ERP Adoption in Industrial Cluster," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(03), pages 1-19, June.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:218-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Camisón, César & Forés, Beatriz, 2010. "Knowledge absorptive capacity: New insights for its conceptualization and measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 707-715, July.
More about this item
Keywordsabsorptive capacity; innovation; knowledge;
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.