Enabling managers to achieve work-family balance: a demands-control model of housework behavior and
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joni Hersch & Leslie S. Stratton, 2002. "Housework and Wages," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(1), pages 217-229.
- Sze-Sze Wong & Gerardine DeSanctis & Nancy Staudenmayer, 2007. "The Relationship Between Task Interdependency and Role Stress: A Revisit of the Job Demands-Control Model," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 284-303, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-04-15 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emp:wpaper:wp08-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amada Marcos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeeiees.html .