The impact of supply chain applications annoucements on the market value of firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shawn D Klimek & Ron S Jarmin & Mark E Doms, 2002.
"IT Investment and Firm Performance in U.S. Retail Trade,"
02-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mark Doms & Ron S. Jarmin & Shawn D. Klimek, 2003. "IT investment and firm performance in U.S. retail trade," Working Paper Series 2003-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
KeywordsSCM applications; Event study;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-06-24 (Business Economics)
- NEP-IND-2006-06-24 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emp:wpaper:wp06-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amada Marcos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeeiees.html .