Desarrollo financiero y capital social: un estudio empírico de la Caja popular Mixtlán
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard H. Day, 1983. "The Emergence of Chaos from Classical Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 201-213.
- Mark Pingle, 2003. "Introducing Dynamic Analysis Using Malthus's Principle of Population," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 3-20, January.
- Gary D. Hansen & Edward C. Prescott, 2002. "Malthus to Solow," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1205-1217, September.
- Goodwin, Richard, 1978. " Wicksell and the Malthusian Catastrophe," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(2), pages 190-198.
- Ramírez, José Carlos & Morelos, José B., 2002. "El concepto de población en los modelos de crecimiento económico," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(274), pages 145-190, abril-jun.
- John M. Hartwick, 1988. "Robert Wallace and Malthus and the ratios," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 357-379, Fall.
- David N. Weil & Oded Galor, 2000.
"Population, Technology, and Growth: From Malthusian Stagnation to the Demographic Transition and Beyond,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 806-828, September.
- Oded Galor & David N. Weil, 1999. "Population, Technology, and Growth: From Malthusian Stagnation to the Demographic Transition and Beyond," Working Papers 99-35, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1978. "The Canonical Classical Model of Political Economy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 1415-1434, December.
- George J. Stigler, 1952. "The Ricardian Theory of Value and Distribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60, pages 187-187.
More about this item
Keywordssocial networks; financial development; survey methodology; Mixtlan;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emc:wpaper:dte458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cideemx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.