Convergencia, divergencia y estratificación: Estudio comparativo de la dinámica de crecimiento de la manufactura en los municipios mexicanos y los condados norteamericanos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matsushina, Hitoshi, 1990. "Long-term partnership in a repeated prisoner's dilemma with random matching," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 245-248, November.
- Greif, Avner, 1993. "Contract Enforceability and Economic Institutions in Early Trade: the Maghribi Traders' Coalition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 525-548, June.
- Okuno-Fujiwara Masahiro & Postlewaite Andrew, 1995. "Social Norms and Random Matching Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 79-109, April.
- Bolton, Gary E. & Katok, Elena & Ockenfels, Axel, 2005. "Cooperation among strangers with limited information about reputation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(8), pages 1457-1468, August.
- Kevin Hasker, 2007. "Social norms and choice: a weak folk theorem for repeated matching games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(1), pages 137-146, September.
- Luciana Cecilia Moscoso Boedo, 2010. "Cooperation in the Prisoner’s Dilemma with Short-Run Players," Working papers DTE 490, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Moller, Marc, 2005. "Optimal partnership in a repeated prisoner's dilemma," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 13-19, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurt Unger, 2005. "Regional Economic Development and Mexican Out-Migration," NBER Working Papers 11432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMexico’s municipalities; US counties; dynamic panel model; per capita value added;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emc:wpaper:dte378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cideemx.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .