Managing a common renewable resource in asymetric information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Catro, D. Fuentes & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Rotillon, Gilles, 2000. "Managing a Common Renewable Resource in Asymmetric Information," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24893, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 614-641, June.
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Picard, Pierre, 1995. "An incentive approach to land set-aside programs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1487-1509, October.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuentes Castro, Daniel, 2005.
"Incentivos en selección adversa para el control del acceso a espacios naturales protegidos
[Incentives under adverse selection for the management of natural protected spaces]," MPRA Paper 51754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2003-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .