Equitable Insurance Premium Schemes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakravarty, Satya R. & Zoli, Claudio, 2012. "Stochastic dominance relations for integer variables," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1331-1341.
- Michael Hoy & Julia Witt, 2007.
"Welfare Effects of Banning Genetic Information in the Life Insurance Market: The Case of BRCA1/2 Genes,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 74(3), pages 523-546.
- Michael Hoy & Julia Witt, 2005. "Welfare Effects of Banning Genetic Information in the Life Insurance Market: The Case of BRCA1/2 Genes," Working Papers 0505, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Aboudi, Ronny & Thon, Dominique, 2006. "Refinements of Muirhead's Lemma and income inequality," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 201-216, March.
- Yann Braouezec, 2015. "Public versus Private Insurance System with (and without) Transaction Costs: Optimal Segmentation Policy of an Informed monopolistPublic versus Private Insurance System with (and without) Transaction ," Working Papers 2013-ECO-23, IESEG School of Management, revised May 2014.
- Michael Hoy & Michael Ruse, 2008. "“No Solution to This Dilemma Exists”: Discrimination, Insurance, and the Human Genome Project," Working Papers 0808, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2000-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .