Digital Sector and Foreign Direct Investment - A Case of India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2016.
"Science, technology, innovation and IP in India: new directions and prospects,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 113-138, August.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India: New Directions and Prospects," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n37, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India - New Directions and Prospects," Economics Series Working Papers 660, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pantelis Pantelidis & Efthymios Nikolopoulos, 2008. "FDI Attractiveness in Greece," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(1), pages 90-100, February.
- Subash Sasidharan, 2006.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers:Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector,"
- Sasidharan, Subash, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers: Evidence from The Indian Manufacturing Sector," MERIT Working Papers 010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Peter J. Buckley & Adam R. Cross & Sierk A. Horn, 2012. "Japanese foreign direct investment in India: An institutional theory approach," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(5), pages 657-688, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:003306:330600013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.