Mapping Technological Trajectories as Patent Citation Networks. A Study on the History of Fuel Cell Research
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bart Verspagen, 2007. "Mapping Technological Trajectories As Patent Citation Networks: A Study On The History Of Fuel Cell Research," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 93-115.
- Verspagen, Bart, 2005. "Mapping Technological Trajectories as Patent Citation Networks. A Study on the History of Fuel Cell Research," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolina Castaldi & Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2009.
"‘Chariots of fire’: the evolution of tank technology, 1915–1945,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 545-566, August.
- Carolina Castaldi & Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2006. "'Chariots of Fire': The Evolution of Tank Technology, 1915-1945," LEM Papers Series 2006/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Carolina Castaldi & Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2006. "‘Chariots of Fire’:The Evolution of Tank Technology, 1915-1945," Working Papers 06-02, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2006.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219877017400065 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1140-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:128:y:2018:i:c:p:235-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Palmberg, Christopher & Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2006. "Industrial Renewal and Growth through Nanotechnology ? - An Overview with Focus on Finland," Discussion Papers 1020, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- repec:spr:scient:v:99:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1211-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:49-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Reinstaller & Peter Reschenhofer, 2017.
"Using PageRank in the analysis of technological progress through patents: an illustration for biotechnological inventions,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 113(3), pages 1407-1438, December.
- Andreas Reinstaller & Peter Reschenhofer, 2017. "Using PageRank in the Analysis of Technological Progress Through Patents. An Illustration for Biotechnological Inventions," WIFO Working Papers 543, WIFO.
- repec:eee:infome:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:259-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:italej:v:3:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40797-017-0049-z is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ein:tuecis:0511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ectuenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.