Explaining engagement levels of opportunity and necessity entrepreneurs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Espiritu, Dianne I. & Depositario, Dinah Pura T. & Manipol, Nohreen Ethel P. & Tan, Reynaldo L. & Baticados, Glenn N. & Elizondo, Early John C., 2015. "Lessons for Designing an Entrepreneurship Curriculum: The Case of Two Schools in Laguna, Philippines," Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development, Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development (JEMAD), vol. 1(1), June.
- Giacomin, Olivier & Janssen, Frank & Guyot, Jean-luc & Lohest, Olivier, 2011. "Opportunity and/or necessity entrepreneurship? The impact of the socio-economic characteristics of entrepreneurs," MPRA Paper 29506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jolanda Hessels & Marco Gelderen & Roy Thurik, 2008. "Entrepreneurial aspirations, motivations, and their drivers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 323-339, October.
- Juergen Bruenjes & Javier Revilla Diez, 2012. "Opportunity entrepreneurs - potential drivers of non-farm growth in rural Vietnam?," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Ingrid Verheul & Linda van Mil, 2008. "What Determines the Growth Ambition of Dutch Early-Stage Entrepreneurs?," Scales Research Reports H200811, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2018:i:216:p:111-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Mark Anthony C. & Camacho, Jose DV & Despositario, Dinah Pura T. & Bello, Amelia L., 2016. "Factors Affecting Entrepreneurship Decision in Los Banos, Laguna, Philippines," Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development, Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development (JEMAD), vol. 2(1), June.
- Mohsen Mohammadi Khyareh, 2018. "Determinants Of Female Entrepreneurship In Iran: An Institutional Approach," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 63(216), pages 111-130, January –.
- Mahnoor Asif & Anum Ellahi, 2016. "Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Pakistan: The Regional Dimension," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(Special E), pages 193-210, September.
- Jürgen Brünjes & Javier Revilla Diez, 2013. "‘Recession push’ and ‘prosperity pull’ entrepreneurship in a rural developing context," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3-4), pages 251-271, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eim:papers:h200610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Webmaster EIM The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Webmaster EIM to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.