Profit as Cost versus Profit as Surplus over Cost: A Case Study on Varian's "Intermediate Microeconomics"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Friedman, 1998. "On economic applications of evolutionary game theory," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, pages 15-43.
- Platkowski, Tadeusz & Zakrzewski, Jan, 2011. "Asymptotically stable equilibrium and limit cycles in the Rock–Paper–Scissors game in a population of players with complex personalities," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4219-4226.
- Iñarra García, María Elena & Laruelle, Annick, 2011. "Discriminating by Tagging: Artificial Distinction, Real Discrimination," IKERLANAK 2011-50, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Ross Cressman & Jean-Francois Wen & William Morrison, 1998. "On the Evolutionary Dynamics of Crime," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1101-1117, November.
- Xu, C. & Ji, M. & Yap, Yee Jiun & Zheng, Da-Fang & Hui, P.M., 2011. "Costly punishment and cooperation in the evolutionary snowdrift game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(9), pages 1607-1614.
- Daniel Friedman, 1998.
"On economic applications of evolutionary game theory,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, pages 15-43.
- Daniel Friedman, 2010. "On Economic Applications of Evolutionary Game Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 53, David K. Levine.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:ikerla:6635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1ehues.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.