Emergence of Cooperation in Heterogeneous Population: A Discrete-Time Replicator Dynamics Analysis
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsevolutionary games; discrete-time replicator dynamics; stability;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2014-02-02 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2014-02-02 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:ikerla:11221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1ehues.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .