A journey through times and cultures? Ancient Greek forms in American nineteenth-century architecture: an archaeological view
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mervi Eerola & Dario Gasbarra & P. Helena Mäkelä & Henri Linden & Andrei Andreev, 2003. "Joint Modelling of Recurrent Infections and Antibody Response by Bayesian Data Augmentation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, pages 677-698.
- Cauchemez, Simon & Temime, Laura & Guillemot, Didier & Varon, Emmanuelle & Valleron, Alain-Jacques & Thomas, Guy & Boelle, Pierre-Yves, 2006. "Investigating Heterogeneity in Pneumococcal Transmission: A Bayesian MCMC Approach Applied to a Follow-up of Schools," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 946-958, September.
- Francesco Bartolucci, 2006. "Likelihood inference for a class of latent Markov models under linear hypotheses on the transition probabilities," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 155-178.
More about this item
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.