New light through old windows: a new perspective on the British economy in the Second World War
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Granick, 1959. "An Organizational Model of Soviet Industrial Planning," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 109-109.
- Meade, James, 1985. "Obituary: Lionel Robbins," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(205), pages 3-5, February.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .