What Makes a Good "Policy Paper"? Ten Examples
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiktor Adamowicz & Peter Boxall & Michael Williams & Jordan Louviere, 1998. "Stated Preference Approaches for Measuring Passive Use Values: Choice Experiments and Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 64-75.
- Alvarez-Farizo, Begona & Hanley, Nick, 2002. "Using conjoint analysis to quantify public preferences over the environmental impacts of wind farms. An example from Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 107-116, January.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Swait, Joffre & Williams, Michael & Louviere, Jordan, 1996. "A comparison of stated preference methods for environmental valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 243-253, September.
- Begoña Álvarez-Farizo & Nick Hanley, "undated".
"Using conjoint analysis to quantify public preferences over the environmental impacts of wind farms,"
2001_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- H aufler, Andreas & Ian Wootton, 2002. "Regional Tax Coordination and Foreign Direct Investment," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 98, Royal Economic Society.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2003. "Regional Tax Coordination and Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Papers in Economics 61, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2001. "Regional Tax Coordination and Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 3063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2001. "Regional tax coordination and foreign direct investment," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 14, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Haufler & Ian Wooton, 2001. "Regional Tax Coordination and Foreign Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 628, CESifo Group Munich.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:tpaper:sp200205t1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eepsesg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.