Innovations and Sustainability Strategies in the Upland Agriculture of Northern Vietnam: An Agent-Based Modeling Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- He, Jie, 2006.
"Pollution haven hypothesis and environmental impacts of foreign direct investment: The case of industrial emission of sulfur dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 228-245, November.
- Jie HE, 2005. "Pollution haven hypothesis and Environmental impacts of foreign direct investment: The Case of Industrial Emission of Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces," Working Papers 200506, CERDI.
- Jie He, 2011. "Pollution haven hypothesis and Environmental impacts of foreign direct investment: The Case of Industrial Emission of Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces," Working Papers halshs-00564699, HAL.
- Rob van der Veeren & Richard Tol, 2001. "Benefits of a Reallocation of Nitrate Emission Reductions in the Rhine River Basin," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 19-41.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-02 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:report:rr2010112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eepsesg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .