The Effects of a Provision Rule in Choice Modelling
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mazur, Kasia & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2010. "The Effects of a Provision Rule in Choice Modelling," Research Reports 94945, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCartney, Abbie & Cleland, Jonelle, 2010.
"Choice Experiment Framing and Incentive Compatibility: observations from public focus groups,"
107575, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Abbie McCartney & Jonelle Cleland, 2010. "Choice Experiment Framing and Incentive Compatibility: observations from public focus groups," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1076, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
KeywordsChoice modelling; Incentive comparability; Provision rule; Non-market valuation; Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-04-17 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2010-04-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:eenhrr:1049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CAP Web Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .