PNG mineral boom: Harnessing the extractive sector to deliver better health outcomes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:18:y:2013:i:1:p:71-85 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic-Private Partnerships; mining; resources; health; PNG; extractive industries;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- L78 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Government Policy
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:devpol:1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macarena Rojas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .