Hunger Incidence in the Philippines: Facts, Determinants and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Han, Fatima C. & Estrada, Kristine Claire O., 2010. "Hunger Incidence in the Philippines: Facts, Determinants and Challenges," MPRA Paper 23670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arsenio Balisacan, 2010. "MDGs in the Philippines: setting the poverty scores right and achieving the targets," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 47(2), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHunger; food inflation; underemployment; vector autoregressive models.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:rpaper:eeri_rp_2010_30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeriibe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .