Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clausen, Andrew & Strub, Carlo, 2014. "Money Cycles," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-42, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Andrew Clausen & Carlo Strub, 2011. "Money cycles," ECON - Working Papers 008, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Clausen, Andrew & Strub, Carlo, 2011. "Money Cycles," Economics Working Paper Series 1102, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & C hristopher W aller, 2005.
"The Distribution Of Money Balances And The Nonneutrality Of Money,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 465-487, May.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, "undated". "The Distribution of Money Balances and the Non-Neutrality of Money," IEW - Working Papers 220, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Benveniste, L M & Scheinkman, J A, 1979. "On the Differentiability of the Value Function in Dynamic Models of Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 727-732, May.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2005.
"A Unified Framework for Monetary Theory and Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 463-484, June.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2002. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Working Paper 0211, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2004. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Staff Report 346, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrew Clausen & Carlo Strub, 2012.
"Envelope theorems for non-smooth and non-concave optimization,"
ECON - Working Papers
062, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Carlo Strub & Andrew Clausen, 2014. "A General and Intuitive Envelope Theorem," 2014 Meeting Papers 235, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew Clausen & Carlo Strub, 2016. "A General and Intuitive Envelope Theorem," ESE Discussion Papers 274, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Andrew Clausen & Carlo Strub, 2014. "A General and Intuitive Envelope Theorem," ESE Discussion Papers 248, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Rogerson, Richard & Wallenius, Johanna, 2009.
"Micro and macro elasticities in a life cycle model with taxes,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(6), pages 2277-2292, November.
- Richard Rogerson & Johanna Wallenius, 2007. "Micro and Macro Elasticities in a Life Cycle Model With Taxes," NBER Working Papers 13017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cotter, Kevin D. & Park, Jee-Hyeong, 2006. "Non-concave dynamic programming," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 141-146, January.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Edward C. Prescott & Richard Rogerson & Johanna Wallenius, 2009.
"Lifetime Aggregate Labor Supply with Endogenous Workweek Length,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(1), pages 23-36, January.
- Edward C. Prescott & Richard Rogerson & Johanna Wallenius, 2007. "Lifetime aggregate labor supply with endogenous workweek length," Staff Report 400, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-954, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2014-11-01 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2014-11-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-11-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:esedps:249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deediuk.html .