Income inequality in Latin America: Data challenges and availability from a comparative perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peck, Jamie, 2012. "Constructions of Neoliberal Reason," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199662081, June.
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
- Finnemore, Martha, 1996. "Norms, culture, and world politics: insights from sociology's institutionalism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(02), pages 325-347, March.
- Charlotte Epstein, 2008. "The Power of Words in International Relations: Birth of an Anti-Whaling Discourse," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550695, July.
- Paul Teague, 2006. "Social Partnership and Local Development in Ireland: The Limits to Deliberation," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 421-443, September.
- Charlotte Epstein, 2008. "The Power of Words in International Relations: Birth of an Anti-Whaling Discourse," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262050927, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verónica Amarante & Juan Pablo Jiménez, 2016. "Distribución del ingreso e imposición a las altas rentas en América Latina," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, vol. 35(Especial ), pages 39-73, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDISTRIBUCION DEL INGRESO; MEDICION; DESARROLLO SOCIAL; IGUALDAD; INCOME DISTRIBUTION; MEASUREMENT; SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT; EQUALITY;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col041:6200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .