Access to medicines and incentives for innovation: The balance struck in the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) on intellectual property (patent and data exclusivity) protection for pharmaceutical products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Cathleen Cimino-Isaacs, 2016. "Assessing the Trans-Pacific Partnership, Volume 2: Innovations in Trading Rules," PIIE Briefings PIIEB16-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- John Ravenhill, 2017. "The political economy of the Trans-Pacific Partnership: a ‘21st Century’ trade agreement?," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 573-594, September.
- Jovanović, Miroslav, 2016. "Emerging Mega International Blocs: Limits and Prospects," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 69(4), pages 271-316.
- Berger, Axel & Bruhn, Dominique & Bender, Andrea & Friesen, Julia & Kick, Katharina & Kullmann, Felix & Roßner, Robert & Weyrauch, Svenja, 2016. "Deep preferential trade agreements and upgrading in global value chains: the case of Vietnam," Studies, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE), volume 92, number 92, June.
More about this item
KeywordsACUERDOS ECONOMICOS; COMERCIO INTERNACIONAL; NEGOCIACIONES COMERCIALES; PRODUCTOS FARMACEUTICOS; INNOVACIONES; PATENTES; PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL; ECONOMIC AGREEMENTS; INTERNATIONAL TRADE; TRADE NEGOTIATIONS; PHARMACEUTICALS; INNOVATIONS; PATENTS; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2016-11-20 (Health Economics)
- NEP-INO-2016-11-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2016-11-20 (International Trade)
- NEP-IPR-2016-11-20 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col034:40729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Biblioteca CEPAL (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.