El desarrollo económico de América Latina en épocas de globalización. Una agenda de investigación
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cervera-Ferri, José Luis & Escaith, Hubert, 2007. "The millennium development goals: strategic implications for the Latin American and Caribbean statistical systems," Estudios Estadísticos 48, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Anna Carreras Marin & Marc Badia Miro, 2007. "The First World War and coal trade geography in Latin America and the Caribbean (1890-1930)," Working Papers in Economics 172, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Escaith, Hubert, 2006. "Can Latin America fly?: revising the engines of growth," Estudios Estadísticos 45, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mar Rubio & Mauricio Folchi, 2005. "The apparent consumption of fossil energy as an indicator of modernisation in Latin America by 1925: a proposal using foreign trade statistics," Working Papers 5056, Economic History Society.
- M. del Mar Rubio Varas & Mauricio Folchi, 2005. "On the accuracy of Latin American trade statistics: A nonparametric test for 1925," Economics Working Papers 879, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMERCIO EXTERIOR; DESARROLLO ECONOMICO; GLOBALIZACION; COMERCIO DE SERVICIOS; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT; FOREIGN TRADE; GLOBALIZATION; TRADE IN SERVICES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col027:4723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.