The Effect of Outside Options on Bargaining Under Asymmetric Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristensen, Dennis & Shin, Yongseok, 2012.
"Estimation of dynamic models with nonparametric simulated maximum likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 76-94.
- Dennis Kristensen & Yongseok Shin, 2008. "Estimation of Dynamic Models with Nonparametric Simulated Maximum Likelihood," CREATES Research Papers 2008-58, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Keane, Michael P, 1994. "A Computationally Practical Simulation Estimator for Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 95-116, January.
- Fermanian, Jean-David & Salani , Bernard, 2004. "A Nonparametric Simulated Maximum Likelihood Estimation Method," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 701-734, August.
- Meghan M. Skira, 2015.
"Dynamic Wage And Employment Effects Of Elder Parent Care,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 56, pages 63-93, February.
- Meghan Skira, 2012. "Dynamic Wage and Employment Effects of Elder Parent Care," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 792, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 16 Aug 2013.
- Meghan Skira, 2013. "Dynamic Wage and Employment Effects of Elder Parent Care," 2013 Meeting Papers 79, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1989.
"A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models without Numerical Integration,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 995-1026, September.
- Daniel McFadden, 1987. "A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models Without Numerical Integration," Working papers 464, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Cristina Lopez-Mayan, 2014. "Microeconometric Analysis of Residential Water Demand," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(1), pages 137-166, September.
- Magnac, Thierry & Robin, Jean-Marc & Visser, Michael, 1995.
"Analysing Incomplete Individual Employment Histories Using Indirect Inference,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(S), pages 153-169, Suppl. De.
- Thierry Magnac & Jean-Marc Robin & Michael Visser, 1995. "Analysing incomplete individual employment histories using indirect inference," Post-Print hal-00359425, HAL.
- Otsu, Taisuke, 2008. "Conditional empirical likelihood estimation and inference for quantile regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 508-538, January.
- Kaplan, David M. & Sun, Yixiao, 2017.
"Smoothed Estimating Equations For Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 105-157, February.
- Kaplan, David M. & Sun, Yixiao, 2012. "Smoothed Estimating Equations For Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt888657tp, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- David M. Kaplan & Yixiao Sun, 2013. "Smoothed Estimating Equations for Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression," Working Papers 1314, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- David M. Kaplan & Yixiao Sun, 2016. "Smoothed estimating equations for instrumental variables quantile regression," Papers 1609.09033, arXiv.org.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997.
"Simulated maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic discrete choice statistical models some Monte Carlo results,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-35.
- Lee, L.F., 1994. "Simulated Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Statistical Models--Some Monte Carlo Results," Papers 94-06, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Italo Lopez Garcia, 2015. "Human Capital and Labor Informality in Chile A Life-Cycle Approach," Working Papers 1087, RAND Corporation.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hong, Han, 2003. "An MCMC approach to classical estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 293-346, August.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-531, May.
- Tong Li & Bingyu Zhang, 2015. "Affiliation and Entry in First-Price Auctions with Heterogeneous Bidders: An Analysis of Merger Effects," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 188-214, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining; Asymmetric Information; Outside Options;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nawm04:514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .