Testing for structural change in regression with long memory processes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Mayoral, 2005.
"Is the observed persistence spurious? A test for fractional integration versus short memory and structural breaks,"
Economics Working Papers
956, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Laura Mayoral, 2006. "Is the Observed Persistence Spurious? A Test for Fractional Integration versus Short Memory and Structural Breaks," Working Papers 260, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Urga, Giovanni, 2005. "Modelling structural breaks, long memory and stock market volatility: an overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 1-34.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural change; long memory; bootstrap;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-12-02 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2004-12-02 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FIN-2004-12-02 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nawm04:501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .