Admissible and Nonadmissible Test in Unit-Root-like Situations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ploberger, Werner, 2008. "Admissible And Nonadmissible Tests In Unit-Root-Like Situations," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 15-42, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Hallin & Ramon van den Akker & Bas Werker, 2009. "A class of Simple Semiparametrically Efficient Rank-Based Unit Root Tests," Working Papers ECARES 2009_001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:hal:journl:peer-00834424 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hallin, M. & van den Akker, R. & Werker, B.J.M., 2011. "A Class of Simple Distribution-free Rank-based Unit Root Tests (Revision of DP 2010-72)," Discussion Paper 2011-002, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zhou, Bo, 2017. "Semiparametric inference for non-LAN models," Other publications TiSEM 0ea4fd8a-937d-4c19-8f77-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hallin, Marc & van den Akker, Ramon & Werker, Bas J.M., 2011.
"A class of simple distribution-free rank-based unit root tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 200-214, August.
- Marc Hallin & Ramon Van den Akker & Bas J.M. Werker, 2011. "A class of simple distribution-free rank-based unit root tests," Post-Print hal-00834424, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTest; unit roots; locally asymptotically quadratic;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nasm04:555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .