A Location Model with Preference for Variety
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qihong Liu & Konstantinos Serfes, 2013. "Price Discrimination in Two-Sided Markets," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 768-786, December.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2014.
"Export or merge? Proximity vs. concentration in product space,"
Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 35-57, March.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2013. "Export or Merge? Proximity vs. Concentration in Product Space," CESifo Working Paper Series 4558, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2013. "Export or Merge? Proximity vs. Concentration in Product Space," NBER Working Papers 19751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2014. "Export or Merge? Proximity vs. Concentration in Product Space," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 180, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Anderson, Simon P. & Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2012.
"Product quality, competition, and multi-purchasing,"
2012/9, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Anderson, Simon P & Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2012. "Product quality, competition, and multi-purchasing," CEPR Discussion Papers 8923, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brandão, António & Correia-da-Silva, João & Pinho, Joana, 2014. "Spatial competition between shopping centers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 234-250.
- George, Lisa M. & Hogendorn, Christiaan, 2012. "Aggregators, search and the economics of new media institutions," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 40-51.
- Konstantinos Serfes & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2009. "Location Decisions of Competing Platforms," Working Papers 09-18, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2010. "Patent licensing, bargaining, and product positioning," ISER Discussion Paper 0775, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
KeywordsHotelling model; Horizontal differentiation; Preference for variety;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nasm04:127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .