Bridging History and Reductionism: A Key Role for Longitudinal Qualitative Research
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdalena Grochal-Brejdak, 2016. "Methodology of Research on Internationalisation Process of E-Commerce Enterprises," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(1), pages 51-66.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0076-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Desirée Blankenburg Holm & Martin Johanson & Pao Kao, 2015. "From outsider to insider: Opportunity development in foreign market networks," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 337-359, September.
- Li, Shenxue & Easterby-Smith, Mark & Lyles, Marjorie A. & Clark, Timothy, 2016. "Tapping the power of local knowledge: A local-global interactive perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 641-653.
- Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra & Ulf Andersson & Mary Yoko Brannen & Bo Bernhard Nielsen & A. Rebecca Reuber, 2016. "From the Editors: Can I trust your findings? Ruling out alternative explanations in international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(8), pages 881-897, October.
- Thomas Wrona & Markus Gunnesch, 2016. "The one who sees more is more right: how theory enhances the ‘repertoire to interpret’ in qualitative case study research," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(7), pages 723-749, October.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahzad (Shaz) Ansari & Raghu Garud & Arun Kumaraswamy, 2016. "The disruptor's dilemma: TiVo and the U.S. television ecosystem," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9), pages 1829-1853, September.
- Kotabe, Masaaki & Kothari, Tanvi, 2016. "Emerging market multinational companies’ evolutionary paths to building a competitive advantage from emerging markets to developed countries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 729-743.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:1:p:39-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Buckley, 2016. "Historical Research Approaches to the Analysis of Internationalisation," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(6), pages 879-900, December.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:4:p:511-539 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:2045r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .