Cutting the Strategy Diamond in High-Technology Ventures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert, 2003. "A global Newton method to compute Nash equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 65-86, May.
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2010. "A decomposition algorithm for N-player games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(1), pages 97-117, January.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van der Laan, G., 1980. "A new subdivision for computing fixed points with a homotopy algorithm," Other publications TiSEM d702630e-5e0d-4c31-bd1e-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert, 2004. "Computing Nash equilibria by iterated polymatrix approximation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1229-1241, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:1987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .