Fighting the War for Talent is Hazardous to Your Organization's Health
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16836-16848:d:60970 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeng-Wen Lin & Pu Fun Shen & Yin-Sung Hsu, 2015. "Effects of Employees’ Work Values and Organizational Management on Corporate Performance for Chinese and Taiwanese Construction Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-13, December.
- King, Karin A., 2016. "The talent deal and journey: understanding the employee response to talent identification over time," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66563, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0023-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mellahi, Kamel & Collings, David G., 2010. "The barriers to effective global talent management: The example of corporate élites in MNEs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 143-149, April.
- King, Karin A., 2015. "Global talent management: introducing a strategic framework and multiple-actors model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66564, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabio Fonti & Massimo Maoret, 2016. "The direct and indirect effects of core and peripheral social capital on organizational performance," Post-Print hal-01478950, HAL.
- Ehis Omoluabi & Olufemi Akintunde, 2013. "Strategic Management of Human Capital Development on Employees Performance in Nigeria Cements Sector," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(6), pages 28-42, December.
- Alan D. Smith, 2011. "Corporate social responsibility implementation: Comparison of large not-for-profit and for-profit companies," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 231-246, September.
- Neckermann, Susanne & Frey, Bruno S., 2013. "And the winner is…? The motivating power of employee awards," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 66-77.
- Rossen Petkov, 2010. "Perspectives On Disclosing Human Capital Into The Notes Of The Financial Statements," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 57, pages 29-40, november.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:1687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.