Liquidity Transformation in Asset Management: Evidence form the Cash Holdings of Mutual Funds
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulf Lewrick & Jochen Schanz, 2017. "Is the price right? Swing pricing and investor redemptions," BIS Working Papers 664, Bank for International Settlements.
- Morris, Stephen & Shim, Ilhyock & Shin, Hyun Song, 2017.
"Redemption risk and cash hoarding by asset managers,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 71-87.
- Stephen Morris & Ilhyock Shim & Hyun Song Shin, 2017. "Redemption risk and cash hoarding by asset managers," BIS Working Papers 608, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sergey Chernenko & Josh Lerner & Yao Zeng, 2017. "Mutual Funds as Venture Capitalists? Evidence from Unicorns," NBER Working Papers 23981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:ohidic:2016-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdohsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.