Is There a U.S. High Cash Holdings Puzzle after the Financial Crisis?
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Are firms ever going to empty their war chests?
by bankunderground in Bank Underground on 2015-07-24 14:30:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1100-1113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alves, Paulo, 2018. "Cash holdings around the world: Financial crisis, culture and shareholder rights," MPRA Paper 89861, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41260-017-0056-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:292-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Wang, Sarah Qian, 2014. "Credit default swaps and corporate cash holdings," CFS Working Paper Series 462, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Podolski, Edward J. & Truong, Cameron & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2016. "Cash holdings and bond returns around takeovers," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:ohidic:2013-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdohsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.