Language and Institutionalization of Practices: Usage of White-Collar Crime, 1939-2001
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gebauer, Judith & Tang, Ya, 2007. "User-Perceived Requirements of Mobile Technology: Results from a Survey of Mobile Business Users," Working Papers 07-0116, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Gebauer, Judith & Shaw, Michael J. & Subramanyam, Ramanath, 2007. "Once Built Well, They Might Come: An Empirical Study of Mobile E-Mail," Working Papers 07-0117, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 982-1003.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:illbus:08-0103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbuiuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .