Market entry and roll-out with product differentiation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Levine, Paul L & Rickman, Neil & Tzavara, Dionisia, 2002. "Market Entry and Roll-out With Product Differentiation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3237, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valletti, Tommaso M & Hoernig, Steffen & Barros, Pedro P, 2002.
"Universal Service and Entry: The Role of Uniform Pricing and Coverage Constraints,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 169-190, March.
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Hoernig, Steffen & Valletti, Tommaso, 2001. "Universal Service and Entry: the Role of Uniform Pricing and Coverage Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 2789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carl Davidson & Raymond Deneckere, 1986. "Long-Run Competition in Capacity, Short-Run Competition in Price, and the Cournot Model," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 404-415, Autumn.
- Mason, R. & Weeds, H., 2000.
"Networks, Options and Preemption,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
575, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Robin Mason & Helen Weeds, 2000. "Networks, Options and Preemption," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1721, Econometric Society.
- Edward C. Prescott & Michael Visscher, 1977. "Sequential Location among Firms with Foresight," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(2), pages 378-393, Autumn.
- Michael Carter & Julian Wright, 1999. "Interconnection in Network Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1980.
"The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(357), pages 95-106, March.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role Of Investment In Entry-Deterrence," Economic Research Papers 269038, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 140, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Beath,John & Katsoulacos,Yannis, 1991. "The Economic Theory of Product Differentiation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521335263.
- Gans, Joshua S & Williams, Philip L, 1999. "Access Regulation and the Timing of Infrastructure Investment," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(229), pages 127-137, June.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2001. "The theory of access pricing and interconnection," MPRA Paper 15608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mason, R. & Weeds, H., 2000. "Networks, options and preemptions," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0013, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1998. "Network Interconnection in Telecommunications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 545-564, May.
- H. Cremer & F. Gasmi & A. Grimaud & J. J. Laffont, 2001. "Universal Service: An economic perspective," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(1), pages 5-43, March.
- Wilson, Robert, 1997. "Nonlinear Pricing," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195115826.
More about this item
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2002-07-17 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2002:176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.