Capturing the financial cycle in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucia Alessi & Mark Kerssenfischer, 2019.
"The response of asset prices to monetary policy shocks: Stronger than thought,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(5), pages 661-672, August.
- Alessi, Lucia & Kerssenfischer, Mark, 2016. "The response of asset prices to monetary policy shocks: stronger than thought," Working Paper Series 1967, European Central Bank.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio, 2016. "Finance-augmented business cycles: A robustness check," Papers 1038, World Trade Institute.
- Giannoula Karamichailidou & David G. Mayes & Hanno Stremmel, 2018. "Achieving a balance between the avoidance of banking problems and their resolution—can financial cycle dynamics predict bank distress?," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(1), pages 18-32, January.
- Lukasz Kurowski & Pawel Smaga, 2018. "Monetary Policy and Cyclical Systemic Risk - Friends or Foes?," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2018(5), pages 522-540.
- Belke, Ansgar & Klose, Jens, 2018.
"Equilibrium real interest rates, secular stagnation, and the financial cycle: Empirical evidence for euro-area member countries,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
743, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2018. "Equilibrium Real Interest Rates, Secular Stagnation, and the Financial Cycle: Empirical Evidence for Euro-Area Member Countries," ROME Working Papers 201801, ROME Network.
- Belke, Ansgar & Klose, Jens, 2018. "Equilibrium Real Interest Rates, Secular Stagnation, and the Financial Cycle: Empirical Evidence for Euro-Area Member Countries," GLO Discussion Paper Series 182, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Alberto Montagnoli & Konstantinos Mouratidis & Kemar Whyte, 2018. "Assessing the Cyclical Behaviour of Bank Capital Buyers in a Finance-Augmented Macro-Economy," Working Papers 2018003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Andrew K. Rose, 2019.
"How Important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from Capital Flows,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 67(1), pages 24-60, March.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Andrew K. Rose, 2017. "How Important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 17/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Andrew K Rose, 2017. "How important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from capital flows," BIS Working Papers 661, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Andrew K. Rose, 2017. "How Important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 23699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Claessens, Stijn & Rose, Andrew K, 2017. "How Important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from Capital Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 12075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Octavio FernÃ¡ndez-Amador & Martin GÃ¤chter & Friedrich Sindermann, 2016. "Finance-augmented business cycles: A robustness check," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 132-144.
- Kunovac, Davor & Mandler, Martin & Scharnagl, Michael, 2018.
"Financial cycles in euro area economies: A cross-country perspective,"
04/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Davor Kunovac & Martin Mandler & Michael Scharnagl, 2018. "Financial cycles in euro area economies: a cross-country perspective," Working Papers 55, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Schüler, Yves S. & Hiebert, Paul P. & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2020. "Financial cycles: Characterisation and real-time measurement," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Monica Billio & Anna Petronevich, 2017.
"Dynamical Interaction Between Financial and Business Cycles,"
2017:24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Monica Billio & Anna Petronevich, 2017. "Dynamical Interaction between Financial and Business Cycles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01692239, HAL.
- Fendel Ralf & Stremmel Hanno, 2016. "Characteristics of Banking Crises: A Comparative Study with Geographical Contagion," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(3), pages 349-388, May.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:667:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salim Dehmej & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2019. "Macroprudential Policy in a Monetary Union," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 61(2), pages 195-212, June.
- Kok, Christoffer & Mirza, Harun & Pancaro, Cosimo, 2019.
"Macro stress testing euro area banks’ fees and commissions,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 97-119.
- Kok, Christoffer & Pancaro, Cosimo & Mirza, Harun, 2017. "Macro stress testing euro area banks' fees and commissions," Working Paper Series 2029, European Central Bank.
- M. Ershov V. & V. Tatuzov Yu. & A. Tanasova S. & М. Ершов В. & В. Татузов Ю. & А. Танасова С., 2018. "Итоги 2017 Года: Некоторые Тенденции В Динамике Ряда Мировых И Российских Финансовых Индикаторов // Results Of 2017: Some Trends In The Dynamics Of The World And Russian Financial Indicators," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 22(2), pages 38-53.
- Andrew Lee-Poy, 2018. "Characterizing the Canadian Financial Cycle with Frequency Filtering Approaches," Staff Analytical Notes 2018-34, Bank of Canada.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Pengfei Jia, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy Coordination in a Currency Union'," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 235, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Amat Adarov, 2017. "Financial Cycles in Credit, Housing and Capital Markets: Evidence from Systemic Economies," wiiw Working Papers 140, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Schüler, Yves S., 2018. "Detrending and financial cycle facts across G7 countries: mind a spurious medium term!," Working Paper Series 2138, European Central Bank.
- Constantinescu, Mihnea & Lastauskas, Povilas, 2018. "The knotty interplay between credit and housing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 241-266.
- Amat Adarov, 2018. "Financial Cycles Around the World," wiiw Working Papers 145, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mandler, Martin & Scharnagl, Michael, 2019. "Financial cycles across G7 economies: A view from wavelet analysis," Discussion Papers 22/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Koong, Seow Shin & Law, Siong Hook & Ibrahim, Mansor H., 2017. "Credit expansion and financial stability in Malaysia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 339-350.
- Amat Adarov, 2019. "Dynamic Interactions Between Financial and Macroeconomic Imbalances: A Panel VAR Analysis," wiiw Working Papers 162, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises; financial cycle; financial regulation; medium-term;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2015-07-04 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2015-07-04 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-07-04 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20151811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.