Choosing between time and state dependence: micro evidence on firms' price-reviewing strategies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel A. Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques & Fernando Martins, 2013. "Choosing between Time and State Dependence: Micro Evidence on Firms' Price-Reviewing Strategies," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(3), pages 756-780, July.
- Daniel Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques & Fernando Martins, 2011. "Choosing Between Time and State Dependence: Micro Evidence on Firms' Price-Reviewing Strategies," Working Papers w201106, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Riet, Ad, 2010. "Euro area fiscal policies and the crisis," Occasional Paper Series 109, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation costs; menu costs; multinomial probit; price stickiness; survey data;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-03-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20111305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .