Quantile Spectral Processes: Asymptotic Analysis and Inference
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Birr & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2017.
"Quantile spectral analysis for locally stationary time series,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1619-1643, November.
- Stefan Skowronek & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2014. "Quantile Spectral Analysis for Locally Stationary Time Series," Working Papers ECARES ecares 2014-24, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stefan Birr & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2015. "Quantile Spectral Analysis for Locally Stationary Time Series," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-27, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jozef Barun'ik & Tobias Kley, 2015. "Quantile Cross-Spectral Measures of Dependence between Economic Variables," Papers 1510.06946, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:sistpr:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11203-017-9166-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yaeji Lim & Hee-Seok Oh, 2016. "Composite Quantile Periodogram for Spectral Analysis," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 195-221, March.
More about this item
Keywordstime series; spectral analysis; periodogram; quantiles; copulas; ranks; spearman; blomqvist; gini spectra;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-03-30 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2014-03-30 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/156105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.