European mortgage market: An overview 1992-2003
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karin Haldrup, 2017. "On security of collateral in Danish mortgage finance: a formula of property rights, incentives and market mechanisms," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Polterovich, Victor & Starkov, Oleg, 2006.
"Проблема Трансплантации Ипотечных Институтов В Переходных Экономиках: Роль Стройсберкасс
[The Problem of Transplantation of Housing Finance Institutions in Transition Economies: the Role of Contrac," MPRA Paper 21996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean mortgage market integration; Growth; Interest rate applied; Transaction costs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2004-09-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2004-09-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2004-09-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .