How do consumers overcome ambivalence toward hedonic purchases ? a typology of consumer strategies
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer behavior; hedonic purchase; consumer strategies;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-02-12 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2006-02-12 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2006-02-12 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .