On Devising Various Alarm Systems for Insurance Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Luc Besson & Michel M Dacorogna & Paolo de Martin & Michael Kastenholz & Michael Moller, 2009. "How Much Capital Does a Reinsurance Need?," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 34(2), pages 159-174, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, S. & Kratz, M., 2012. "Alarm system for insurance companies: A strategy for capital allocation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 53-65.
More about this item
Keywordsalarm system; capital accumulation function; efficiency; quantitative risk management; risk process; ruin probability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-IAS-2011-02-19 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2011-02-19 (Operations Research)
- NEP-RMG-2011-02-19 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:essewp:dr-10008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Magnanou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.