Australia and the Future of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shiro Armstrong, 2011. "Australia and the Future of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement," EABER Working Papers 23135, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verma, Rubina, 2008. "The Service Sector Revolution in India: A Quantitative Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsTrade agreements; economic integration; TPP;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:23135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .